Meet Our Life-Saving Team
Ten Lives is a volunteer-powered organization that does that does not have any paid staff or employees. We rely on devoted volunteers to complete our life-saving work. Our Board of Directors and volunteers have a broad array of experience that is leveraged to make Ten Lives a force of change.
Board of Directors
Melissa Rodas, Board President
Heidi Conley, Founding Board Director
Terri Cubitt, Founding Board Director
Chelsea Baittinger, Board Director
Alissa Halacy, Board Director
- Fur Family: Lily
- Volunteer Role: Post-Adoption Coordinator, Foster
- Favorite Part about Volunteering with TLCR: It’s a tie! I love continuing to be constantly blown away by how amazing and dedicated our volunteers are (their pure acts of selflessness inspire me!)…but it’s also equally rewarding connecting with adopters and hearing (and seeing) our cats absolutely thriving in their furever homes! =^..^=
- Fur Family: Charlie and Ghost
- Volunteer Role: Adoption Contracts Coordinator, Fundraising and Events
- Favorite Part about Volunteering with TLCR: Helping very deserving cats get one step closer to their forever homes!
- Fur Family: Shiva, Hopper, & Waffle
- Volunteer Role: Foster
- Favorite Part about Volunteering with TLCR: Meeting and working with like-minded, caring people to help give kitties the life they deserve.
- Fur Family: Freyja, Syn, and Beyla
- Volunteer Role: Adoption Coordinator, Event Planning
- Favorite Part about Volunteering with TLCR: Working with the most wonderful, passionate, and dedicated group of volunteers ever and matching cats with their purrfect forever families!
- Fur Family: Colette, mom to Miel and Merlot
- Volunteer Role: Foster, Microchip Coordinator
- Favorite Part about Volunteering with TLCR: The awesome team work and shared vision of doing what is right for the cats in our care. Also, taking scared cats and getting them ready for their forever homes.
- Fur Family: Lloyd, Emma, and Fred
- Volunteer Role: Foster, Intake Coordinator
- Favorite Part about Volunteering with TLCR: Spending time with cats and being able to make a difference in their lives.
- Fur Family: Mom to Felix and Nimbus and sister to Bibs the cat
- Volunteer Role: Intake Assistant
- Favorite Part about Volunteering with TLCR: My life doesn’t allow me to foster, but I’m so glad to help cats and kittens find homes with such a great group of amazingly committed people.
- Fur Family: Jack, Luna and Marcelline
- Volunteer Role: Foster, Supply Coordinator
- Favorite Part about Volunteering with TLCR: Giving needy cats an opportunity to know love, kindness, and safety and what it feels like to be part of a home. Also making wonderful friends who love cats and are passionate about what they do!
- Fur Family: Brooklyn, Abby, & Cora
- Volunteer Role: Foster, Event Volunteer
- Favorite Part about Volunteering with TLCR: Helping rehabilitate and socialize cats who are considered “feral” and who without an organization like Ten Lives wouldn’t be given a second chance at finding a forever home.
- Fur Family: Kenya, Melanie, and Ash
- Volunteer Role: Foster
- Favorite Part about Volunteering with TLCR: Watching my foster babies transform and blossom from scared strays into happy, confident, thriving cats.
© 2018-2021 Ten Lives Cat Rescue. All Rights Reserved.