Spay-Neuter Voucher Request
At this time, we are no longer accepting requests for spay/neuter vouchers.
Why should you spay or neuter your cat?
- Spayed female cats live longer and healthier lives. Spaying helps prevent uterine infections and cancerous breast tumors. Surgeries to repair these two preventable diseases costs more than 5x the amount of a spay surgery!
- Neutering your male cat prevents testicular cancer and some prostate issues.
- Spaying your cat will eliminate unwanted behaviors like yowling and spraying.
- Neutering your cat eliminates spraying and fighting.
Here is how it works:
- Submit our spay-neuter voucher request form.
- A volunteer will review your request and contact you via email and/or phone.
- Recipients will pay a non-refundable fee of $25.
- A voucher will be sent to you via email. This must be presented to the clinic at the time of the appointment.
- Call Potter League Spay & Neuter Clinic to schedule your appointment!
What does the voucher include?
- Spay or neuter surgery for 1 cat.
- Rabies vaccination for 1 cat.
- Distemper vaccination for 1 cat.
- Cats must be at least 3 months old.
- Voucher recipients must call to schedule an appointment or be added to the waiting list within 14 days of receiving the voucher.
- Appointment wait times may be 1-2 months. Please be patient; this is common for a high volume spay and neuter clinic.
- If you are having difficulty scheduling your appointment, please reach out to Ten Lives for assistance. vouchers@tenlivescatrescue.
- The voucher is only valid at Potter League Spay & Neuter Clinic in Warwick, RI.
- Appointments must be cancelled/rescheduled according to the clinic’s policies. Failure to do so may forfeit your payment and potentially the ability to schedule future appointments.
- Ten Lives is not responsible for any fees above and beyond the spay-neuter voucher.
- Vouchers are for owned cats and not available to rescues or shelters.
- This program is intended for low-income Rhode Island residents. If you can afford the full fee of $80 we kindly ask that you contact Potter League Spay & Neuter Clinic or Salmon River Mobile Vet to schedule services.