Spay & Neuter Voucher Request
At this time, we are not accepting requests for spay/neuter vouchers. We estimate that requests will resume in Fall 2023.
How it Works
- Submit our voucher request form.
- A volunteer will review your request and contact you via email and/or phone.
- If approved, pay a non-refundable fee of $25.
- If approved, a voucher will be sent via email.
- Call Potter League Spay & Neuter Clinic to schedule your appointment!
- Cats must be at least 3 months old.
- The voucher is only valid at Potter League Spay & Neuter Clinic in Warwick, RI.
- Voucher recipients are responsible for calling to schedule an appointment.
- Appointment wait times may be 1-2 months. Please be patient; this is not uncommon for a high-volume spay/neuter clinic.
- You may apply for more than one voucher if you have multiple cats.
- The voucher includes spay or neuter and age appropriate vaccinations. Ten Lives is not responsible for fees above and beyond the spay/neuter voucher.