Spay-Neuter Voucher Request
Why should you spay or neuter your cat?
- Spayed female cats live longer and healthier lives. Spaying helps prevent uterine infections and cancerous breast tumors. Surgeries to repair these two preventable diseases costs more than 5x the amount of a spay surgery!
- Neutering your male cat prevents testicular cancer and some prostate issues.
- Spaying your cat will eliminate unwanted behaviors like yowling and spraying.
- Neutering your cat eliminates spraying and fighting.
Here is how it works:
- Submit our spay-neuter voucher request form.
- A volunteer will review your request and contact you via email and/or phone.
- Recipients will pay a non-refundable fee of $25.
- A voucher will be sent to you . This must be presented to the clinic at the time of the appointment.
- Call Potter League Spay & Neuter Clinic to schedule your appointment!
What does the voucher include?
- Spay or neuter surgery for 1 cat.
- Rabies vaccination for 1 cat.
- Distemper vaccination for 1 cat.
- Cats must be at least 3 months old.
- Spay-neuter surgeries must be scheduled within 14 days of receiving voucher.
- The voucher is only valid at Potter League Spay & Neuter Clinic in Warwick, RI.
- Drop off is at Potter League in Warwick, RI, at 8AM and pick up is the next day at 7:30AM.
- Ten Lives only provides the voucher. We are not responsible for scheduling.
- Appointments must be cancelled/rescheduled with the clinic at least 48 hours in advance. Failure to do so will forfeit your payment and potentially the ability to schedule future appointments.
- Ten Lives is not responsible for any fees above and beyond the spay-neuter voucher.
- Vouchers are for owned cats and not available to rescues or shelters.
- This program is intended for low-income Rhode Island residents. If you can afford the full fee of $75 we kindly ask that you contact Potter League Spay & Neuter Clinic or Salmon River Mobile Vet to schedule services.